Quick message to moderators [READ IF YOU ARE A MOD]
Please, DO NOT delete this page. Even if it's bad, or it's a trollpasta, Please, again, DO NOT delete this page.
Quick message to readers [READ]
Do not edit without permission. I will report vandalism to the mods, if you do so.
Undefined is a fake minecraft creepypasta made by me, Pitrioptixiop.
It is not shared on YouTube yet.
It is inspired by Null.
Undefined has a pitch white skin but with a invisible torso.
What servers does Undefined haunt
Undefined haunts only some multiplayer servers, that are just a group of people enjoying the server.
Signs of Undefined haunting a server
- There are random stone blocks around. If you go near a stone block, then look in a direction, the direction is blocked by stone blocks. Minecraft will then run out of memory shortly after being surrounded by stone blocks.
- There are randomly placed wooden doors with signs on them. The signs say a username of a random user on the multiplayer server.
- You may catch the character of Undefined.
- If you do so, the screen will glitch out for 5 frames, then Minecraft will run out of memory.
- Minecraft randomly runs out of memory.
- The 3rd time you run out of memory, the world you were in's name changes to "cursed011000110111010101110010011100110110010101100100".
- The 5th time you run out of memory, the world you were in's icon changes to just a pitch red square.
- The following message randomly appears on the chat:
- You may randomly hear 5-second long glitching noises in the background.
- You may randomly teleport 5 blocks below you.
- Minecraft rarely crashes. [Changes to the dirt background, then closes slightly after]
- Minecraft rarely goes back to the menu.
- If it does, there is a 3 to 5 chance that there will be 3 new singleplayer worlds created: "cursed.fff", "curse", and "oo33oobe". They all have a pitch white square as an icon.
- If you have your chat opened, randomly a key chosen [which is "E", "Y", "\", "3" or "#"] is typed into the chat.
- If the user is using Windows, inside the current user's folder is a created json file, named: "uluddf.json".
- If you attempt to rename it, it shows an error that says Windows could not find the file.
- If you open the file trough notepad, all it says is the number 0.